Monday, January 17, 2011

Bombocas de Morango

So today, after trying to find a couple of recipes online I was so tempted to try it myself... My very own Bombocas... I admit it doesnt look that pretty yet and I garantee you its delicious, its takes me back in times... when I was a little girl and I remember so clearly my mom bying them for me.  So below is my version... hopefully I can find a nice mold one day to make the perfect one. 
Here is how you can make your own... 
Ingredients : 
4 eggs 
1 strawberry jello package - (fat free) 
100 ML powered sugar 
1 lb candy melts (wilton/make and mold) milk chocolate
tip * you can always double your servings, but this amount I made about 24 bombocas 
1 - Mix the egg oak very well , then after its almost steady start mixing the sugar, little by little. 
2 - At the same time you are mixing the egg and the sugar.
3 - Boil 1 1/2 cups of water once boiled add the powered Jello inside continue stirring until its all dissolved.
- Once the jello is done, add it to the egg oak. 
5 - Once everything is mixed, put it into a small bowls or even the cupcake pans. I will need to find a better pan :-). 
6 - Freeze the bombocas for a couple of hours.
7 - Before you take your bombocas out of the freezer, melt the chocolate in a sauce pan 
over another pot of shimmering water. ( that will melt the chocolate faster). 
8 - Take the bombocas out of the freezer and flip them around. 
9 - Once the chocolate is melted, drop the chocolate into the bombocas little by little. With 
a spatula clean around in circles so its even on all sides. 
10 - Once done put it to cool in the frig and its ready to serve.  
Hope you enjoy yours too. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment