Monday, July 4, 2011

Soon to be 31


Hey guys hope you are having a great day today, enjoying the sun at the beach or at the pool. Whatever you might be doing I hope you are really enjoying it. I stepped in to say that im 20 days away until Im turn 31. I can't believe how fast we grow, I still remember my 20th bday, life then was all about adventures and good times, with no worries or regrets. Boy, the years surely change us. Now we are less adventures, ignore life a little so we can have good times, lots of worries and very cautious so we don't regret.
Anyways no matter what our past was its always nice to remember who we were thenand we are are now, alot has changed but one thing that has not changed is the love I have for my family and my dear friends. Because life just wouln't be the same without them. 
I wish you a wondefull day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment