Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chocolate pops babyshower favors

Hi everyone, I hope your having a great sunday.  I'm sorry I been MIA from my baking site, the thing is this past week I hurt my index finger of my right hand.  I won't go into details but I been in a little pain its been hard to type and to even do anything... although I was in pain I still had to finish a couple of projects I had on schedule.  So here are the few things that I did this past week.  Have a great sunday and a wonderful week.   

I  made these chocolate pops for a baby shower. 




By the time I was done with these, I couldn't feel my finger anymore... but I had to finish this project too. 
Please excuse my pictures, I know they are not perfect. 


I hope you enjoy my post. Have a wonderful week ahead. 

Thanks for visiting me today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Baby shower chocolates are so amazing. These choclates are a wonderful idea and your guests will really appreciate this tasty party treat. Thanks lot...

    Wholesale Party Supplies

    ReplyDelete