Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th of July cake/birthday cake

Hi everyone!


I wanted to post two cake I made this past weekend.




This cake was made for a friend of mine for her birthday. She wanted something 4ofJuly colors. 


and off course I thought it was cool to have the inside matching. 

White cake/buttercream frosting (red and blue icing)


For the second cake I made a naked cake 


This cake was a little different from the first one but I still used the same colors and added fresh strawberries and blueberries on top.  For this cake I use the same method has I used previsouly on another cake here

I hope you all enjoy my post, thank you for passing by. 

Happy baking! 




1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME___ I gained five pounds just looking at your delicious post!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete