Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cricut Cake - Apron & Baker's Hat


Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I been wanting to post this a few days ago but only today I had the chance too.  I wanted to show you two recent items that I received for FREE using my cricut rewards from Cricut.com. Have I told you that I love my Provocraft??? and have I told you that I love love love my cricut cake???  Well I'm telling you now that, if you don't have one and you want to decorate your cakes to look a little bit more professionaly done be sure to pick one up as soon as you can. I'm sure you want to fall in love again. :0) 
Meet my apron and my new bakers hat. I so wanted to get this hat so long ago.. but i'm so glad that is finally here. 


Hope you can get one for yourself too.  I need to take a picture soon.

1 comment: