Monday, August 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Hi everyone, hope you had a good monday. So yesterday before I was about to sleep, I checked my favorite baking idol Angie from Bakerella.com and she had this great receipt of triple chocolate cookies and I was so attempted to try it. This receipe is very easy to make.
Here are my delicious cookies.   I made mine a little different.
Since I have picky eaters in the house, I baked some white chocolate cookies, butterscotch cookies and chocolate cookies. 
Scroll below for recipe. 







2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
1 1/2 cups white chips
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • In a large bowl, mix flour, soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
  • Using a mixer, mix butter and both sugars for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
  • Add eggs and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
  • Add flour in two additions, scraping down the sides in between. Mix until thoroughly combined.
  • Mix chips together in large bowl and stir into the cookie batter.
  • Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • Then use a 1.5 inch scoop to place cookie batter 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
  • Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
Makes 5 dozen cookies.
I hope you enjoy my post, and go make some cookies... You will love this recipe... yummm yumm typping has I'm eating one. 
Happy baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment