Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Camera Cake

Happy wednesday everyone!  Boy I been so backed up on my crafting that I had no time to come in a post my recent creation.  I'm here today to show you another cake I made for my BFF this past weekend.  She has been my BFF for many many years! I still remember when I first meet her... we were like 13 years old... 

Did I mentioned that she is a great photographer!?!?!? So I decided to give her a camera but one she can eat. hehehehe




and here she is...



I hope you enjoy my post today!! 

Have a wonderful week.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am new to your site! Your cakes are gorgeous! I want to have a cow birthday party! So cool!

    I am the Guest Designer at 3 Girl Jam today and they gave me some candy to give away. Stop by if you get a chance. Everybody is welcome!
    Hugs!
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh you too sweet..thank you so much for all that you did for my special 30th birthday surprise. <3 i loved it :)

    ReplyDelete