Friday, November 11, 2011

Look where I was at today!!

Hello everyone, I hope that you are having a good friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I would love for you to share!! Today I came in to drop off a few lines, I wanted to show you what I was up to today... Well I decided to take a trip to Hoboken (NJ) and guess where I stopped at?!!  Buddy's Bakery AKA CakeBoss.... but unfortunately the line was so long and it was about 2 hours wait and it was too cold to be outside on the line so I did not stayed :0(... but I did thought of you guys and I took a few shots to share with you all.... I hope you enjoy my photos.





I will make sure that the next time I go there I will get a cupcake and a little souvenir to giveaway!! I hope you enjoyed my post today, have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment