Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello world

Hi everyone I been a little MIA from my baking blog, I still haven't replaced my oven and I feel really bummed out.... I miss baking :0( but besides from that I have been keeping myself occupied over at my crafting blog.   If you are a crafter, stamper, card maker be sure to pop on over we are always having fun challenges, and for those that are not crafty I have a special challenge for you.. 

So be sure to hop on over there we are having a link up your Christmas Tree party

Have a wonderful day! 




3 comments:

  1. I love to bake too and you have inspired me to start a blog just for my cakes:) I will work on it over the weekend!
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for visiting our challenge blog decorate to celebrate I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see u soon on the blog my sweet friend!! Missing ya!!!

    Yaneri
    www.sweetbakesofmine.com

    ReplyDelete