Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bride and Groom Cake Pops


Good Morning everyone.... What a lovely saturday morning.... Love this weather its not HOT or COLD. Its just perfect. but on another note I have two sicks babies (my little baby S and my big baby D) both with allergies. :0( not cool. I hate when they get sick, I wish I could take their sickness onto me.... but I dont have that power so the only thing mommies can do is give TLC because we were blessed that way. Its not easy being a mom, but I wouldn't trade it for nothing. Well let me stop talking and I'll go right to business.   
Yesterday I had a lil crazy day, boyyyy I worked on these for some many hours, but it was so worth it.  Made these cake pops for my mom's, friend daughter's bridal shower. Her bridal shower is today. 
"Happy Bridal Shower Monica" Hope you will have a blast. 
Here are some images of the cake pops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment