Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Cake Pops


Made these yesterday for my friend Lucy. These are great to give out has Easter gifts. Who doesn't like cake and chocolate... 
so here is how you can make it. 
Bake your favorite cake mix. 
Crumb  your cake in the mixer with 1/4 of your favorite frosting. 
See below.
Roll your cake into whichever shape you like, in this case mine was eggs. 
 
Dip in your favorite chocolate and add any sprinkles of your choice.
To add a little touch to the cakepops. I printed Happy Easter Tags from Bakerella Website. 
You can find them Here!
Using a scallop circle punch I cut out the tags. 
using my smaller punch I used another small punch on each tags
so I can insert it into the cake pop twist ties. 
and here are my final easter cake pops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment