Saturday, August 20, 2011

I DO Wedding Cake


Happy saturday everyone.... I hope that whatever you have planned for today you are having a great time and you are enjoying the last days of summer ... So this weekend a very close friend of mine got married yayyyy!!!! and offcourse I did her CAKE. So here are a few pictures of my cake. Also I wanted to Wish the newlyweds a wonderful new beginning and a life with everlastin love. :0) 
Love you AMIGA!!!!
Now onto the cake... 
Cake recipe:
Type of cake: white cake
Type of filing: creme a ingles w/white chocolate flakes
Type of frosting: buttercream/fondant

Filing the cake 


Frosting the cake 

Using my Cricut Cake I cut the IDO wording using the TIE THE KNOT Cartridge. 


On top of that I made these adorable ring treats for the guests. 



YUUMMM!!! I love the way this cake turned out. I hope you enjoyed it too. 
Please feel free to comment everyone.... Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment