Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party


Hi everyone, I hope you guys had a wonderful week and I hope your enjoying the last days of summer. I can't believe Autumn is around the corner and school is about to start. I think my summer went to quick. Yesterday I received my son's kindergarden postcard with his classroom and teacher information by mail, he was so excited that he is going to start school soon. Today I wanted to show you a few things I just finished for a birthday party this weekend.
Cupcakes recipe: tres leches



Using my cricut expression I cut out the Sillhoute Mickey Mouse tags at 2''.
If you are new to my site and you like crafts, please hop on over to my craft blog here
to view more details on how to make these. 
Cakepop recipe: Yellow cake/chocolate frosting.





I hope you enjoyed my post. Wishing you a sprinkled rest of the weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment