Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bakerella - The Queen of Rockin' Cake Pops (I WON)

On February 23, 2011 I entered this contest without a clue that I ever going to win.... Me win... I never won anything... but heyyy there is that saying, when you least expect thats when it will happen. 
Below is the link that I'am so please to share with you. 
So do you remember about 1 month ago when I found out that I had won this contest? Well here it is, the package came in today, as I pulled into the driveway from dropping off my son at school, I noticed a big USPS box in my stairs and off course I already knew what it was. I felt like a little girl opening a huge present on her birthday, but instead it was a older girl driving down her driveway with a big smile on her face. ;0) loolollool... and here is it. 
The USPS Label Box 
Thank you Kayle and Lulu @cloutandabout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment