Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm Still Here!


~~Hi everyone~~
Hope you all had a wonderful memorial day weekend. I came in today to drop a few lines today.... I'm sorry I haven't posted anything exciting for you, but I just wanted to let you know that I been so into the scrapbooking and my classes ohhh and yeah something else that I just can't say it right now... TOP SECRET! hehe anyways that I haven't done any baking lately.... but I will... I was actually thinking of doing another CC episode this week. That should be fun since I'm getting to know my cricut cake machine... Everytime I walk in the room I feel that its yelling at me for not playing with it. :0( but soon I will be using it everyday. :0) 
Well I hope you all have a great night and a wonderful week. I will see you very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment