Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nemo's Cake Pops

This was another challenging project for me. Which I had a lot of fun. Made these cakepops for my a special friend that is traveling across the continent. On top of these wonderful nemo party cake pops, this was the first time that I made personalized tags and a birthday card just for this special lil guy.
For your info, the card was made with my newly cricut machine. :-) 
Below are the rolled cake pops. 
Made some in orange and others in white. 
for the next ones, I used rolled white fondant and 
rolled it into circles. 
and here are my blue cake pops.
They look cute don't they ?? but there are not complete yet. 
and here they are with the little handcrafted chocolate nemo. :-) 
and to add a special touch to these cake pops, I created special tags. 
and here is the final... all wrapped up and ready to be eaten. 
Here is the card I made for this birthday party. 
This is the outside of the card. 
here is the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment