Monday, June 13, 2011

Once Upon a Time Theme Birthday Party


Hi everyone I hope you had a wonderfuld weekend and a great Monday. Here is a sweet cake I made for a little prince I know. He is sure the cutest and blessed little boy. You might remember the Nemo cake pops that I made a few months back, but if not you can view it by clicking Here
We had a Once Upon a Time them party for Arthur and here are a few pictures of the cake. 
Cake Recipe: 
White cake, Vanilla pudding frosting and white chocolate icing. 
 

For this cake I used my cricut cake. 
Prince crown I used the All occasion cartridge by Marth Steward and 
the wording I used the  Classic font cartridge
To match the theme I also made goodie bags and using the cartridges
above I cut the crown at 3". 
I really like the unlimited creativity I have using both cricut machines. 
I can match the party theme using my cricut cake and my cricut expression. 
Hope you guys enjoyed my post and have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment