Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stilettos Shoes Cupcake and Big ANNOUNCEMENT


Happy Wednesday Everyone. 
I hope you guys are having a fantastic week. It has been great weather but today the weather is so HOT that my son's school had an early dismissal. They should really invest on installing AC's on all schools. How can you concentrate with so much HEAT. I don't know about you, but I know I can't. :/  Even though it was so hot I was still able to manage to bake a cake.  It was my first attemp to Marble cake and it came out great. :-) 
So as you may know a couple of months ago I purchase the cricut expression and the cricut cake so let me tell you... I love to work on these machines.  So today I used both machines.  Hope you like what I did and it can give you some ideas on how to do it yourself. 
Using the Cricut Cartridge - Forever Young  I cut the stilettos shoes @ 4'' on the cricut cake.
Here are my images from today. 
Dont you just love my stilettos shoes ? I love pink and brown so off course I picked those colors. :-) 
So now using my cricut expression I also cut the stilettos shoes at 4'' and created a card. 
This is a great idea for any occasion or event. Whichever event you have you can use the same cartridge using both machines and you can match both things so here is my card.  I think your going to LOVE it. 
In case your wondering what CONVITE is.... its the portuguese translation for INVITE and if your wondering where I purchase it from.... well that is the BIG news I'm about to tell you. :0)) 
I have always purchase english stamps and I so wished sometimes I had portuguese ones. So I 'm happy to announce that I will be having my very own stamp line :0) thats right Docerela Stamps they will be coming out this fall. 
I hope you enjoyed my work today and have a great evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment